Wednesday 14 July 2010

High-backed chairs...

...are apparently the hip and happening place in which to tap away at keyboards judging by the amount of people doing so at Develop right now.

They're tall, sleek, and weirdly uncomfortable, but not in the same way as any other uncomfortable chair I've ever sat in. Peculiar, and typical of the conference world.

Anyway, a quick update between meetings and talks, I'm schmoosing and spotting friends to chat to, while Jon had a dose of guilt and has headed back to the flat we're staying in to do work.

Excitingly enough, some people might well get a sneak peek at Knuckle Sandiwch here, and if that happens I'll be sure to post about it, and twitter and all that stuff.

Adam Boyes from Beefy Media was kind enough to embarass me yesterday at his talk about convergence, so say hi if you were there!

Apologies for the lack of update yesterday too, I feel really bad about it. Simple thing to do, I just never got a chance to. Bad Smithy, no twinky for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment